Well we started 2012 off with a bang …
Derek left for deployment on monday evening … i faced bag drag ( watching him drag his bags to check in for deployment ) they had lock down which means simply they are away from family and are waiting for their flight.
This is a 6 month deployment this time .. nothing major except he is in kuwait. A lot has happened since I have done a blog and will spend this weekend typing it all up and posting. I will have lots of pictures to share with you all as well …. I also will tell a little more about myself on here too!!
I hope you all enjoy reading my life the next few months, it will be a rough ride , a fun ride, but most of all a lovely ride!!!
Thank you all for taking the time to read this and please feel free to comment!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment